Become a member of Ireland's premier management learning and research institute.
Talk to our programme advisors today and see how IMI can transform the way you and your business works.
Each year the IMI offers exciting intern positions across a range of departments.
The focus of the IMI Internship Programmes is to attract the most talented intern candidates from a broad range of universities/colleges and individuals who are in the early stages of a new career. By developing this high performing pool of interns, we aim to build a talent pipeline for our Graduate Programme and other entry level positions within the Institute. Interns work on projects that impact the business and provide meaningful, hands-on experience for the Intern.
Each internship will average between six and nine months with flexible start and end dates to suit you and the needs of our business.
Internship assignments vary from year to year. Currently we are seeking interns who may be placed to support the following areas:
As an IMI intern, you will:
• Assume full responsibility for an assignment(s) and be expected to contribute as a functional member of the team to which you are assigned
• Work with, learn from and network with industry experts from a range of disciplines and departments within the Institute
• Have the opportunity to participate in career development and social activities with your fellow interns and your IMI colleagues
• Relevant 3rd or 4th level qualification with strong academic achievement
• Demonstrated initiative, innovation, teamwork, flexibility and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong PC skills; especially Excel and Outlook
For more information visit 'How Do I Apply for an Internship?'