Become a member of Ireland's premier management learning and research institute.
Siobhan McAleer discusses IMI's Diploma in Marketing Strategy with Digital Marketing.
Talk to our programme advisors today and see how IMI can transform the way you and your business works.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Training will vary depending upon the role but you can expect:
• Supervised, practical work experience directly related to your education and career goals
• You will participate in a customised professional development programme designed specifically to develop the skills needed to help you progress your career
• Completion bonus
• Restaurant with lunch provided to you each working day
• Access to our online learning resources and Library
• Access to a fully equipped gym
Yes. If you are taking part in the JobBridge scheme please state this clearly on your application along with the reference number. Please see details of the job bridge scheme (www.jobbridge.ie) below:
Excerpt from JobBridge.ie:
JobBridge is a new National Internship Scheme that will provide work experience placements for interns for a 6 or 9 month period.
The aim of the National Internship Scheme is to assist in breaking the cycle where jobseekers are unable to get a job without experience, either as new entrants to the labour market after education or training or as unemployed workers wishing to learn new skills. The scheme will also give people a real opportunity to gain valuable experience to bridge the gap between study and the beginning of their working lives.
The scheme will provide for up to 5,000 work experience placements in the private, public and voluntary sectors. This will be a time-limited scheme. Interns will receive an allowance of €50 per week on top of their existing social welfare entitlement. This will be payable for the period of the internship.