High Performance Teams
The IMI Leading High Performance Teams programme is aimed at developing your team leadership skills, your understanding of team roles and dynamics.
Unlike many other management programmes it takes a deep dive into the behavioural aspects of managing a group of people to excel and to achieve high performance.
Participants will leave with a toolkit for measuring and assessing their own and others team strengths and with skills that enable them to build and sustain a collaborative, effective and engaged team.
For managers who are moving to manage a team within an organisation or who need to understand the dynamics of teams in the context of the modern organisation – whether in a matrix or direct reports.
- Those who have recently moved into a new team leadership role
- Those whose team has been expanded or merged
- Those tasked with leading a matrix or project team
- Those leading a smaller organisation as a team
- Those coordinating groups of diverse individuals
- Those looking to expand their management and leadership skills to lead groups of individuals
|Fee (Corporate Member||Fee (Non Member)|
Next Programme Dates:
28 & 29 May 2015
This programme will equip participants with the tools and competences they need to:
- Develop high performing teams
- Understand the psychological traps of working groups
- Focus the team collective mind on strategic objectives
- Develop team productivity
- Plan for the synergistic interactions of a team in the organisation
- Identify team member critical strengths and focus them where they count the most
- Develop trust and team leadership skills
- Develop team agility and collaborative spirit
- Build team confidence and pride
- Shape and model team high performing behaviours
Next programme dates:
28 & 29 May 2015
Download Digital Brochure
Have you taken this course? Give us your feedback