Spring 2019 Schedule
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CAREER THIS SPRING
The IMI provides an extensive portfolio of solutions for individuals looking to accelerate their careers, addressing both personal and organisational challenges.
Whether your focus is on maintaining customer loyalty, organisational change or development, leveraging new technologies, or further developing your people, our suite of programmes will address these challenges. This spring, we are offering everything from short two-day programmes through to six-month Diplomas and full Masters programmes.
- Practical and hands-on programmes designed to deliver a personal blueprint for you and your organisation
- Intense, challenging and hugely rewarding professional learning experience
- Network and learn with fellow executive-level professionals
You can also achieve a Masters qualification through the IMI Masters of Business (MoB) Framework, which allows you to take a flexible pathway by completing a selection of the 15 IMI Diplomas. You can complete the taught element of the IMI MoB Framework in as little as 18 months, with all programmes having to be completed within 5 years.
- In-depth programmes designed around enhancing individual and team capabilities and performance
- Three Key Areas: Leadership and Change; Management Capability; Strategic Thinking
- Each diploma is validated by University College Cork (Level 9)
- Typically 15 – 18 Days over several months
- Each diploma can be a standalone qualification or can be used as part of acquiring a Masters
- Fill Skill Gaps and Enhance Performance
- Action Learning, Real Outcomes
- Four Key Areas: Management and Leadership; Human Resources and People Development; Personal and Career Development; Business and Functional Excellence
- 2 – 6 Days