Events & Networking
As an IMI Corporate Member, you are invited to attend regular events hosted at the IMI Campus on a wide range of business topics. Our calendar of events gives you the opportunity to hear new ideas, learn from peers and enhance your business network. Attendance at IMI Events is complimentary for Corporate Members or available at a special Member’s only rate.
Regular events and workshops to keep your managers informed and connected
Visiting speakers, from Ireland and abroad, provide regular contributions across the spectrum of management and leadership topics. Our recent guests include…
- Tim Wray on Transformational Change: A New Paradigm
- Brendan Foley on Motivating Yourself and Your Team
- Billy Walsh on the Success of the Irish Olympic Boxing Team
- Dr. Fergal Carton on the Cloud – Opportunities for Agile Organisations
- Prof. Rita McGrath on the End of Competitive Advantage
- Andrew McLaughlin & Margaret Considine on the Leader as Negotiator
- Dr. Edward de Bono on Constructive Thinking
- Brant Cooper on Customer Development
- Prof. Paul Sparrow on the New HR Agenda
- Dr. Maureen Gaffney on Flourishing – The Art & Science of Being at your Best
Leader Briefings provide your Senior Team with an opportunity to connect with their peers in other Member organisations and offer a forum to discuss challenges, learn from each other and enhance their business network. Designed for senior level peer collaboration and learning, IMI Corporate Membership offers:
A CEO-only forum focused on your current challenges, provides an opportunity for discussion and problem solving at senior level with input from key business and economic thinkers.
Designed for HR Professionals, these Briefings bring you together with your peers from other organisations and industry sectors in an informal collaborative learning space.