Back to IMI Live Programmes
Live Online Short Programmes
- Advanced Negotiation Skills
- Change Management
- Communicating for Performance
- Essential Skills of Management
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Frontline Management
- Growing Key Accounts
- High Impact Leadership
- Management Bootcamp
- Managing People
- Taking the Lead – Women in Leadership
- Think on Your Feet
- Virtual Leadership
Advanced Negotiation Skills
Master your negotiations and maximise the value in every deal.
14 February 2022
Early to Mid Career
Negotiations are about getting the best value you can from what’s on offer and finding ways to expand your
options for mutual benefit. From tactical approaches to practical techniques, this programme challenges
and builds upon your innate negotiation skills.
This programme is for you if…
You want to maximise your ability and effectiveness in a broad
range of negotiation situations.
- Learn about the mutual gains approach to negotiation, how to distinguish interests from positions and gain valuable tools and tactics for all stages of the negotiation process, including the crucial ability to control your own emotions and reactions.
- Learn core concepts include: mastering power imbalances; responding to hard-bargaining tactics; building trust; bargaining effectively; demonstrating persuasive reasoning and charismatic reasoning
appropriately; and maintaining relationships while in highly pressurised negotiations.
What to Expect
This programme will be delivered over 2 days, online in IMI’s virtual learning environment. IMI faculty and coaches engage their virtual classrooms in various live, dynamic interactions including:
- Live facilitated workshops and webinars.
- An interactive learning experience supplemented with digital tools.
- Learning and networking through breakout rooms with your peers.
14 & 15th February 2022
For more information or to receive a call from our team, get in touch today.