Back to IMI Live Programmes
Live Online Short Programmes
- Advanced Negotiation Skills
- Change Management
- Communicating for Performance
- Essential Skills of Management
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Frontline Management
- Growing Key Accounts
- High Impact Leadership
- Management Bootcamp
- Managing People
- Taking the Lead – Women in Leadership
- Think on Your Feet
- Virtual Leadership
11 April 2022
Early to Mid Career
This highly interactive six-day programme is designed to enhance your existing management skills.
We will help you develop new competencies within a framework of identified essential skills.
This programme is for you if…
You are a developing manager with six months’ experience or more and would like to enhance your essential skills of management.
- Learn a variety of management tools and techniques.
- Discover how to design strategies for increased employee performance.
- Learn how to influence stakeholders, collaborate across functions and develop your ability to problem-solve, make great decisions and plan.
- Find out how to foster an environment of creativity and innovation.
What to Expect
This 6-day programme will be delivered 2 days per month over 3 months, online in IMI’s virtual learning environment.
IMI faculty and coaches engage their virtual classrooms in various live, dynamic interactions including:
- Live facilitated workshops and webinars.
- An interactive learning experience supplemented with digital tools.
- Learning and networking through breakout rooms with your peers.
For more information or to receive a call from our team, get in touch today.