IMI Autumn Graduations 2015
Irish Management Institute celebrates largest graduation to date
The Irish Management Institute (IMI) has today (Friday 4th December) hosted its third graduation ceremony of the year at the IMI’s Campus in Sandyford, Dublin.
The winter graduations, held over two consecutive Fridays (the first on November 27th) sees Ireland’s leading executives from organisations such as the Central Bank, PepsiCo, VHI, VMware, Ericsson Ireland, Aer Lingus, Kilsaran International, Fannin Ltd and Ornua graduate at the IMI.
The autumn 2015 ceremonies, has seen graduates awarded from a range of IMI Diplomas and Masters. As notable as the quality of the graduates is the scale of this graduation itself, forming the largest graduation in IMI to date.
Graduate qualifications ranged from Business Finance, Leadership and Strategy & Innovation to Organisational Behaviour and Data Business, to name just a sample.
This is also the first graduation for new programmes, the IMI Diploma in International Business Development and the IMI Diploma in the Management of Compliance and also the new Masters MBS in Business Practice.
The IMI has maintained its standing as the only business school in Ireland to be globally ranked among international providers of Customised Executive Education in the Financial Times (FT) 2014 Global Rankings.
Speaking at the ceremony, Dr. Simon Boucher, Chief Executive of the Irish Management Institute, said:
“These graduation ceremonies mark an end to a busy and highly successful 2015 for the IMI and its attending executives. I am proud to see some of the country’s top executives from across many industries successfully complete their IMI Diplomas and Masters degrees. I want to congratulate and wish all our graduates every success in the future as they put their new expertise into improving the practice of management and leadership in Ireland.”
The following graduations occurred today, Friday 04th December:
- MSc in Management Practice
- MSc in Business Practice
- MBS in Business Practice
The following graduations occurred, Friday 27th November:
- IMI Diploma in Business Finance
- IMI Diploma in International Business Development
- IMI Diploma in Strategic Human Resource Management
- IMI Diploma in Leadership
- IMI Diploma in Management
- IMI Diploma in Data Business
- IMI Diploma in Strategy & Innovation
- IMI Diploma in Marketing and Digital Strategy
- IMI Diploma in Organisational Behaviour
- IMI Diploma in Cloud Strategy
- IMI Diploma in Executive Coaching
- IMI Diploma in the Management of Compliance
- IMI Diploma in Regulatory Management