Back to IMI Live Programmes
Live Online Short Programmes
- Advanced Negotiation Skills
- Change Management
- Communicating for Performance
- Essential Skills of Management
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Frontline Management
- Growing Key Accounts
- High Impact Leadership
- Management Bootcamp
- Managing People
- Taking the Lead – Women in Leadership
- Think on Your Feet
- Virtual Leadership
Make sure your first steps as a manager are in the right direction.
02 February 2022
Early to Mid Career
Are you transitioning into management? This programme will provide you with the toolbox you need to succeed as a frontline manager.
You’ll discover how to delegate, plan effectively and manage the work of others.
This programme is for you if…
You are about to or have recently taken on the responsibility for managing others.
- Learn how to manage your team effectively.
- Apply proven techniques in planning, problem solving, and decision making.
- Leave with a clear direction for your first 6-12 months as a manager.
More dates available
Date 27 Apr 2022Duration 3 daysLocation In PersonNon-member €2,075Member €1,695
Date 01 Jun 2022Duration 3 daysLocation In PersonNon-member €2,075Member €1,695
Date 14 Sep 2022Duration 3 daysLocation VirtualNon-member €2,075Member €1,695
What to Expect
This programme will be delivered over 3 consecutive days, and will be available both online via IMI’s virtual learning environment and in person, depending on the start date of the programme chosen.
IMI faculty and coaches engage their virtual classrooms in various live, dynamic interactions including:
- Live facilitated workshops and webinars.
- An interactive learning experience supplemented with digital tools.
- Learning and networking through breakout rooms with your peers.
For more information or to receive a call from our team, get in touch today.