Back to IMI Live Programmes
Live Online Short Programmes
- Advanced Negotiation Skills
- Change Management
- Communicating for Performance
- Essential Skills of Management
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Frontline Management
- Growing Key Accounts
- High Impact Leadership
- Management Bootcamp
- Managing People
- Taking the Lead – Women in Leadership
- Think on Your Feet
- Virtual Leadership
Lead, adapt and thrive in the remote and hybrid workplace.
17 May 2021
Mid to Senior Career
Managing the Remote Working Evolution.
Managing teams virtually has its own unique set of challenges, and leaders who can identify and resolve these are the ones who will succeed in this evolving business landscape.
This Programme is for you if:
You want to use best practice virtual leadership techniques to help keep your team engaged and productive.
- Examine the key considerations in remote communication, and learn how to create communication norms and embrace asynchronous communication.
- Learn how culture can affect remote working. Looking at individual areas such as trust, the role of psychological contract, engagement and communicating culture in the virtual environment.
- Learn the skills around managing performance virtually, understanding individual differences and hiring and onboarding remotely.
What to Expect:
This 3-day programme will be delivered on 3 consecutive days, online in IMI’s virtual learning environment.
Programme dates: 17, 18, 19 May 2021
IMI faculty and coaches engage their virtual classrooms in various live, dynamic interactions including:
- Live facilitated workshops and webinars.
- An interactive learning experience supplemented with digital tools.
- Learning and networking through breakout rooms with your peers.
For more information or to receive a call from our team, get in touch today.