Why choose this programme?
Allowing you to take the time and space to tackle a complex business question and produce innovative solutions, your organisation will directly benefit from the practical, best-practice driven recommendations which will be the output of your Business Research Project.
- What is the Business Research Project and what will be the main learning outcomes?
- How participants will conduct research for their individual projects
- What are the main impacts of the programme?
With Programme Director Professor Eleanor Doyle
Date: 23rd November, 2021
- An examination of classic research methodology and the ethics for doing research
- How the project’s methodology can be directly applied to a business context
- An in-depth analysis of Action Research methodology and how it can assist in the critical analysis of organisational priorities.
With Programme Director Professor Eleanor Doyle and Dr Kerrie Fleming
Dates: 8th & 9th December, 2021
- Participants present their research project to a panel of tutors to get feedback on their approach and findings, gaining valuable insights before submission of final project.
- Submission of written research proposal by participants.
Date: 29th March, 2022
Tackle and solve the major challenges facing your business today.
Deliver real value to your business through a major initiative.
Create a concrete roadmap to deliver change.
What our graduates say
The knowledge I learned during my BRP has given me a new perspective on the penal system and its impact on society as a whole. I have no doubt that my experience at IMI has had a significant impact on my career progression within the IPS.
Eddie MullinsGovernor, Mountjoy Prison