Why choose this programme?
Allowing you to take the time and space to tackle a complex business question and produce innovative solutions, your organisation will directly benefit from the practical, best-practice driven recommendations which will be the output of your Business Research Project.
- Select an issue or challenge that you want to address or solve.
- Explore cutting-edge thinking that can be applied to your project.
- Build research skills to make sure you get the right answers by asking the right questions.
- Develop practical recommendations to address a major real-life challenge within your organisation.
- Develop a deep subject matter expertise in that issue of critical importance, widening your ability to act with impact.
- Hone a range of problem-solving skills, applying new techniques and ideas to long-standing challenges.
- Craft your proposal, collecting evidence and analysing findings. Complete your report with support from experts.
- Finalise your Business Research Project and apply it within your professional context.
Tackle and solve the major challenges facing your business today.
Deliver real value to your business through a major initiative.
Create a concrete roadmap to deliver change.
What our graduates say
The knowledge I learned during my BRP has given me a new perspective on the penal system and its impact on society as a whole. I have no doubt that my experience at IMI has had a significant impact on my career progression within the IPS.Eddie MullinsGovernor, Mountjoy Prison