IMI Conference Centre & Residence
Ideal for corporate conferences, team away days, customised programmes, strategic meetings and networking events, IMI’s Conference & Residence is the flexible venue of choice for Irish organisations.
What you can expect
- You will be assigned a dedicated event organiser to support you and your event.
- Located in the leafy south Dublin suburbs, the venue is easily accessible from major routes (M50 and N11), Dundrum Town Centre and Sandyford, Green Luas Line (nearest stop is Balally) and public bus transport.
- Complementary Wi-Fi is available to all IMI visitors.
- Free parking is available on campus for up to 250 cars. Please note that capacity will vary.
- We can provide full technical support for your event. Additional facilities available to hire include microphones, integrated seamless switchers, plasma screens, traffic light system, translation booths and specialist conference lighting systems.
The following Audiovisual equipment is included in our room hire rates:
- Laptop with internet access
- Ceiling mounted data and video LCD projectors (2)
- Choice of 4 ceiling mounted screens
- Podium and mic
- Sound and Lighting
- Flipcharts (2)
- Delegate stationary
- Water coolers (4)
- Bright, spacious and airy, our meeting rooms have a capacity to hold between 2 and 120 participants, with versatile seating arrangements.Room hire rates include free parking, free Wi-Fi, water coolers, delegate stationery, AV equipment and a dedicated event organiser.You can download a chart detailing all meeting room capacities here.
- The Full Day Package consists of 3 tea/coffee breaks and a full, three course buffet lunch. A tailored catering solution can be arranged to meet your needs.
- There is an e-charger point located on campus for people who wish to charge their electric vehicles.