Why choose this programme?
As a leader looking to take your organisation
to new heights, a wide-ranging and transformational
developmental experience is needed
Our flagship MSc in Management Practice programme gives you the opportunity to forge a new path for you and your organisation, adopting new ways of seeing, thinking and acting to drive through a strategic change initiative.
Orientation: 7 October 2021
Two programme days:
11 & 12 November 2021,
09 & 10 December 2021,
13 & 14 January 2022,
10 & 11 February 2022,
10 & 11 March 2022,
07 & 08 April 2022,
12 & 13 May 2022,
09 & 10 June 2022,
08 & 09 September 2022,
06 & 07 October 2022
Year 2 dates TBC
For Gareth Healy, Group Sales Director at the Healy Group, the MSc in Management Practice brought him on a personal journey as a leader and supported him opening up new revenue streams.
Define a new standard of leadership for yourself. Develop your personal abilities as a leader, leading with authenticity, influence and verve.
Drive through a concrete change initiative. Become an internal change consultant for your organisation, ready to be a guiding hand for major strategic projects.
A New Lens
Look at what your organisation is, and what it could be. Critically evaluate your current business model and map the challenges in evolving it.
- Put managing and driving through strategic change into your own context and examine what makes a successful, and unsuccessful, change strategy.
- Develop transition strategies and learn how to foster a culture of disruption to drive organisational change.
- Carry out an environmental analysis on your organisation, assessing your organisation’s competencies and capabilities.
- Critically evaluate your current business model and how to address your key business challenges in innovative ways.
- Bridge the gap between analysis and strategy implementation.
- Influence, inspire and motivate your organisation through developing a greater understanding of what it is, and what it is capable of.
- Examine organisational development processes from diagnosis to delivery.
- Explore psychological principles, techniques and approaches that will have an immediate practical impact for your organisation.
- Strategic IT
- Personal Skills
- The Global Economy
- Research Methods
- Academic Writing Skills
- Regulatory Economics
- Environmentally Sustainable and Green Strategies
What our graduates say
I would recommend the MSc in Management Practice to any senior leader without hesitation. I grew personally and professionally, and am glad to say the business did likewise.Dr Robert RyanMedmark