Why choose this programme?
To lead your organisation to new heights, you need to look beyond the status quo and discover new possibilities.
Our flagship MSc in Management Practice programme gives you the opportunity to forge a new path for you and your organisation, adopting new ways of seeing, thinking and acting to drive through a strategic change initiative.
Orientation: 7 October 2021
Two programme days:
11 & 12 November 2021,
09 & 10 December 2021,
13 & 14 January 2022,
10 & 11 February 2022,
10 & 11 March 2022,
07 & 08 April 2022,
12 & 13 May 2022,
09 & 10 June 2022,
08 & 09 September 2022,
06 & 07 October 2022
Year 2 dates TBC
For Gareth Healy, Group Sales Director at the Healy Group, the MSc in Management Practice brought him on a personal journey as a leader and supported him opening up new revenue streams.
Bring yourself and your senior team through real-time leadership development and define a new standard for leadership within the organisation.
Develop practical business research techniques for application to business situations to drive through a concrete change initiative. Become an indispensable internal change consultant for the business.
A New Lens
Bring the organisation and its people through a fundamental organisational change. Identify what your organisation is, what its potential could be and how to evolve as a business.
- Become aware of stakeholder needs with a future-focused approach, always remaining one step ahead.
- Deliver for stakeholders by examining the latest thinking in purpose and value-led leadership.
- Examine the optimal tools and techniques to drive change using learning.
- Critically analyse the main execution problems and how to overcome them.
- Map out an approach for targeted change management.
- Examine different organisational types and how to avoid the risks associated with organisational lethargy.
- Apply organisational models analytically and diagnostically to maximise impact for you and the business.
- Learn how to address your key business challenges in innovative ways
- Create a roadmap for the design and execution of a strategy to carve out a competitive advantage for the business.
What our graduates say
I would recommend the MSc in Management Practice to any senior leader without hesitation. I grew personally and professionally, and am glad to say the business did likewise.Dr Robert RyanMedmark