Why choose this programme?
As a leader looking for their organisation to reach new heights, you need a truly transformational developmental experience.
Our flagship MSc in Management Practice programme gives you the opportunity to forge a new path for you and your organisation, looking afresh at challenges and driving through a strategic change initiative.
For Gareth Healy, Group Sales Director at the Healy Group, the MSc in Management Practice brought him on a personal journey as a leader and supported him opening up new revenue streams.
Define a new standard of leadership for yourself. Develop your personal abilities as a leader, leading with authenticity, influence and verve.
Drive through a concrete change initiative. Become an internal change consultant for your organisation, ready to be a guiding hand for major strategic projects.
A New Lens
Look at what your organisation is, and what it could be. Critically evaluate your current business model and map the challenges in evolving it.
- Put managing and driving through change into your own context and examine what makes a successful, and unsuccessful, change strategy.
- Develop transition strategies and build political consensus and momentum in your organisation for change.
- Carry out an environmental analysis on your organisation, assessing your oranisation’s competencies and capabilities.
- Critically evaluate your current business model and map the challenges in evolving it, and the opportunities that come with it.
- Bridge the gap between analysis and strategy implementation.
- Influence, inspire and motivate your organisation through developing a greater understanding of what it is, and what it is capable of.
- Examine organisational development processes from diagnosis to delivery.
- Explore psychological principles, techniques and approaches that will have an immediate practical impact for your organisation.
- Gain a deep understanding of the fundamentals of information technology.
- Examine how to align technologies, from software to infrastructure, with your business strategy.
- Develop the business case for IT utilisation and investment, formulating and executing strategy.
- Conduct a financial analysis of your organisation, uncovering opportunities and threats.
- Delve into the facts behind the figures of corporate finance, allowing you make better, more accurate decisions.
- Develop your personal abilities as a leader, leading with authenticity, influence and verve.
- Refresh your negotiation skills, from hardnosed business situations to personal relationships.
- Become an internal change consultant for your organisation, ready to be a guiding hand for major strategic initiatives.
What our graduates say
I would recommend the MSc in Management Practice to any senior leader without hesitation. I grew personally and professionally, and am glad to say the business did likewise.Dr Robert RyanMedmark