Why choose this programme?
Data is big business. And it’s only getting bigger. Working with, and harnessing, this data will be a key capability for any leaders wishing to grow their organisations.
The Professional Diploma in Data Business is designed to create and support data-savvy managers.
Facilitated Workshop 1: 13, 14, 15 May 2020
Facilitated Workshop 2: 10, 11, 12 Jun 2020
Facilitated Workshop 3: 26, 27, 28 Aug 2020
Facilitated Workshop 4: 23, 24, 25 Sep 2020
Facilitated Workshop 5: 28, 29, 30 Oct 2020
Facilitated Workshop 6: 25, 26, 27 Nov 2020
Create and Innovate
Data driven innovation. Create a more innovative organisation by identifying how to leverage business data.
Inform and perform. Develop a data driven mindset and culture to solving business problems.
Get the full picture. You will develop a Data Business Blueprint for a business opportunity or transformation project that will be of real benefit for your organisation.
- Apply frameworks to analyse an organisation’s supply chain.
- Appreciate the practicalities of data / information management from an agile perspective.
- Evaluate data/information relating to enterprise-wide integration, combining structured and unstructured data.
- Design an appropriate data governance programme with a focus on data quality.
- Enhance personal and organisational data capabilities.
- Learn about the role of data-based decisions in reducing risk.
- Enhance your awareness of the meaning and bias users can bring to data interpretation.
- Develop best practice techniques in exploratory data analysis and making predictions.
- Explore existing datasets using foundational analysis techniques.
- Apply design thinking in order to innovate and use design tools for process improvement and new product development.
- Evaluate the impact of data on the business model and how data can contribute to innovation.
- Identify ways to use business data to make an organisation more reliable and/or innovative.
- Apply innovation frameworks to leverage business data in different organisational contexts.
Through a process of practical application and reflection, you will develop a Data Business Blueprint for a business opportunity or transformation project that will be of real benefit to your organisation.