Why choose this programme?
The globalisation of marketplaces means it’s never been more important to develop international business plans, particularly for export-led organisations.
Explore how to broaden your customer base and reach new markets with the IMI Professional Diploma in International Business.
- Conduct an analysis of macro to industry trends.
- Begin developing a business model that fulfils your mission, vision and goals.
- Develop continuous intelligence gathering processes and techniques.
- Develop a global organisational design, structure and culture which you can control.
- Learn about global business ethics and governance in multicultural contexts.
- Create global sustainable marketing and operational practises for your organisation.
- Develop a global talent pool and approach for deploying executives overseas.
- Enhance your negotiation and relationship management capabilities.
- Develop your ability to communicate and present across international boundaries.
- Learn how to better manage a global virtual team.
- Develop global marketing and selling strategies.
- Craft an organisational plan to effectively leverage the international buying process and global supply chains.
- Discover new routes to market and develop international teams and resources.
- Become aware of the strategic positioning required in a global marketplace.
- Develop your international leadership capabilities, allowing you to better influence and lead across cultural boundaries.
- Explore your own leadership personality to discover how you can better manage internationally.
Identify opportunities to optimise existing operations and strategies to generate a competitive advantage over your rivals. Develop a global organisational design, structure and culture which you can control.
Target new customers at the right time in the right way. Deploy the appropriate marketing and sales response for penetration in global markets.
Develop your international strategy. Participate effectively in the global strategic management process in your organisation, which includes global strategy analysis, development and implementation.
What our graduates say
The IMI Professional Diploma in International Business Development allowed me to change the way I approach business every day.
It highlighted the importance of our organisation having a clear strategic vision and provided me with the support structures to assess the challenges and opportunities in such a competitive market.Liam PrendergastSales Director ATC Electrical & Mechanical Ltd.