Why choose this programme?
Without actively building a high performance, people-centric culture, organisations risk being left behind.
The Professional Diploma in Strategic Human Resource Management will allow you to deliver on key strategic objectives through leveraging your talent.
Facilitation Workshop 1: 18, 19, 20 May 2020
Facilitation Workshop 2: 22, 23, 24 Jun 2020
Facilitation Workshop 3: 24, 25, 26 Aug 2020
Facilitation Workshop 4: 28, 29, 30 Sep 2020
Facilitation Workshop 5: 02, 03, 04 Nov 2020
Facilitation Workshop 6: 30 Nov, 01, 02 Dec 2020
- Explore how to apply strategic human resource management concepts to your organisation.
- Discover how to design and build a HR structure and strategy for high performance.
- Enhance your ability to engage staff and act as a strategic internal consultant for your organisation.
- Learn about competency frameworks and how they can be used as an integrative HR management tool.
- Build a high-commitment organisation.
- Gain insights into the processes and techniques for giving assertive feedback and positive coaching.
- Develop reward and recognition processes that incentivise high performance.
- Build an employer and leadership brand.
- Develop a talent competency framework and learn how to effectively stretch and appraise talent.
- Explore how to build talent pools and increase bench strength.
- Diagnose the current state of your organisation and its change abilities, identifying and overcoming resistors to change.
- Build the ‘New Organisation’ and create a new structure to perform with built-in adaptive capabilities.
- Build a high engagement management and HR system.
- Diagnose and benchmark engagement levels, using proven analytics/tools for improving engagement.
- Evaluate effects of engagement on real performance outcomes.
Build a people-focused organisation that will deliver your business strategy. Enhance your ability to engage staff and act as a strategic internal consultant for your organisation.
Understand how to practically and effectively deliver cultural change. Diagnose the functional and dysfunctional elements of your organisation’s culture and put plans in place to eliminate any dysfunction.
Build a best-in-class performance management process and design a total reward system for your organisation. Build the ‘New Organisation’ and create a new structure to perform with agile capabilities.
What our graduates say
The Professional Diploma in Strategic Human Resource Management provided me with the essential knowledge and tools to support, engage with and guide Enterprise Ireland client companies on organisational development agenda.Karen HernándezSenior Executive, Client Management Development. Enterprise Ireland