Live Online Short Programmes
- Advanced Negotiation Skills
- Change Management
- Communicating for Performance
- Essential Skills of Management
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Frontline Management
- Growing Key Accounts
- High Impact Leadership
- Management Bootcamp
- Managing People
- Taking the Lead – Women in Leadership
- Think on Your Feet
- Virtual Leadership
Ignite, inspire and influence your organisation.
A programme designed for women aspiring to and preparing for more senior management roles while navigating today’s complex business landscape.
This Programme is for you if:
You are a female executive; exploring your career options and ambitions or hoping to accelerate your career and personal development.
- Get the time and space to explore where you are in your work and career, articulate the leadership challenges facing you in today’s workplace and develop the insight and skills to address these.
- Practical, outcome-oriented tasks will help you to develop increased resilience and strategies to maintain balance in a competitive organisation, while identifying your personal career and leadership ambitions.
- You will emerge a more compelling, influential and confident leader with tools and technique to inspire others and get results.
What to Expect:
This 4-day programme will be delivered 2 days per month over 2 months, online in IMI’s virtual learning environment.
Programme dates: 01 & 02 March 2022 | 04 & 05 April 2022
IMI faculty and coaches engage their virtual classrooms in various live, dynamic interactions including:
- Live facilitated workshops and webinars.
- An interactive learning experience supplemented with digital tools.
- Learning and networking through breakout rooms with your peers.
For more information or to receive a call from our team, get in touch today.