Managing teams virtually has its own unique set of challenges and leaders who can identify and resolve these are the ones who will succeed in this evolving business landscape.
If you want to develop strategies to help your team navigate this new way of working, improve virtual communication remotely, support and motivate your team, unlock the benefits of remote working and pave the way for a hybrid workplace, this programme will help you succeed.
Who this programme is for…
Individual managers and leaders, or management cohorts in an organisation, that want to use best practice virtual leadership techniques to help keep their teams engaged and productive.
Participants on Virtual Leadership will…
- Examine your methods and tools of communication and see how you can optimise these for smoother and more natural virtual communication.
- Focus on how to keep teams engaged, motivated and productive while working remotely.
- Learn how to keep remote teams connected and cohesive and facilitate collaboration.
- Support your team’s mental and physical wellbeing and help them to develop healthy work practices in a remote working environment.
- Determine how best to meet your targets and goals while adapting to this new virtual way of working.
- Consider the impact of remote working on different personalities and learn how to play to their strengths.
- Examine the considerations and logistics of hiring remotely and the best approach to inducting new team members onto existing teams.
Available as a customised programme for groups of managers in your organisation and coming soon as an open programme for individual managers.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO RECEIVE A CALL FROM OUR TEAM, COMPLETE THE FORM ON THIS PAGE.