The construction sector in Ireland is a key global player in a dynamic growing industry and the global market is expected to grow at an annual rate of 4.3% until 2025 and become a €15 trillion global market by 2040, so opportunities exist for talented individuals.
Diversity is a key challenge for the Construction Industry, with women making up just 8.49% of those working in construction in Ireland (CIF 2020).
The Women in Construction Leadership programme will position you to take advantage of the opportunities in this vibrant sector and become a catalyst for your own and your organisation’s success.
The programme will give you the time and space to explore, develop and articulate who you want to be as a leader and the contribution you want to make to your work, your life, your organisation and the communities or markets you serve.
The programme will:
- Give you feedback on your leadership style
- Help to develop or reinforce your vision and goals
- Help you navigate your way in complex executive roles
- Empower you to create real change in your career and industry
Who this programme is for:
The Construction Women in Leadership programme is designed for aspiring and developing women leaders who are seeking to accelerate their career and personal development in a highly competitive and fast-paced industry, including:
- Women aspiring to and preparing for more senior management positions
- Women exploring career options and ambitions