High Impact Leadership
For developing leaders in organisations who want to gain an understanding of their leadership style and hone their skills for future success.
|Fee (Corporate Member)||Fee (Non Member)|
Email us today at email@example.com
Next programme dates:
Module 1: 24 & 25 April 2014
Module 2: 29 & 30 May 2014
Module 3: 19 & 20 June 2014
Subsequent programme dates:
Module 1: 02 & 03 October 2014
Module 2: 06 & 07 November 2014
Module 3: 04 & 05 December 2014
As managers need to be flexible in their work and use many different skills at once, the content of this programme is highly integrated. This ensures participants can put their learning into practice immediately upon their return to work after each module.
Organisations need to recognise, harness, direct and develop their talent to use it to their best advantage. This unique programme will take developing leaders and put them through their paces. They will learn about themselves, how they interact with and manage others and get a broader perspective on the organisation. The intensive outdoor element will put each individual in a ‘pressure cooker’ environment for the entire module. This demanding experience will enable them to identify and build on their strengths, and help them recognise and learn to overcome leadership challenges.
This programme will:
- Provide developing leaders with a framework in which to develop their full potential
- Fast track emerging talent within the organisation
- Allow participants to broaden their business perspectives through intensive interaction with managers from other organisations
This programme is designed to:
- Recognise, harness, direct and develop talent in a unique and dynamic way
- Help developing leaders to learn about themselves
- Equip participants with knowledge of how they interact with and lead others and give them a broader perspective on the organisation
- Show developing leaders how to step up to the next challenge in a positive and pro-active way
- Mould emerging talent into excellent key leaders for the future
- Develop personal presence and impact
- Work at peak performance
- Develop leadership flexibility
- Discover and maximise individual style
- Solve problems creatively
- Master the science of human motivation
- Influence and persuade others
- Express ideas concisely and clearly
- Build and lead a high-performance team
- Give and receive feedback effectively
- Manage and use conflict in a productive way
- Understand the differences between individuals
A hugely rewarding experience, both professionally and personally. It has given me the tools to improve my leadership skills in a way I would not have seen before the course. The attention to detail and professionalism of the course contributors was exemplary. The one-to-one attention and feedback was outstanding. Even the Finance module was interesting to me as an accountant. The facilities at the IMIare second to none and the ability to stay on campus made attendance very easy. Bryan Ahern Head of Finance, Cascade Designs Ltd.
The programme gave me an insight into my own leadership abilities and my ability to work as part of a team in stressful situations. The great benefit of the course was the mixture of people who came from different backgrounds and worked in different disciplines. For me this was a big advantage over say a course for accountants, where interaction and knowledge sharing can be limited to people from a similar background. On my return I wrote a mail to a number of people in work recommending the course. Mark Kenny, Financial Director, Ergo Services Limited .
For anybody looking to get into management or for those in middle management who want to get to the next level, you can’t miss this course. Great participants and high energy lectures. The module on communication is the best I have ever done.” Adam OSullivan, Senior Sales Manager Kuehne & Nagle Ireland.
This programme is ideal for developing leaders in organisations who want to gain an understanding of their leadership style and hone their skills for future success.
Download Digital Brochure
Have you taken this course? Give us your feedback