Why choose this programme?
Why are working relationships so important? Because people make businesses work.
This highly interactive two-day programme is focused on managing people and relationships in the workplace. This could be with staff, peers, other managers or stakeholders.
08, 09 Sept 2020
Influence and lead those around you. Improve your interpersonal skills at any level and get more from your working relationships.
Understand the ‘why’ behind human behaviour. Take a deep dive into human dynamics and what motivates people’s behaviours.
Deal with difficult situations. Develop your understanding of how to manage those around you, and how not to manage them.
- Understanding your own behaviour style and strengths/weaknesses.
- Diagnosing and understanding the style of others.
- Adapting your style for more effective results in communications and business interactions.
- Developing your listening skills.
- Giving and receiving feedback.
- Applying the VOICE model at work (Vision – Organisation – Inclusion – Communication – Enquiry).
- Understanding the sources of conflict.
- How to communicate through conflict.
- Removing the sources of conflict through development of understanding and diversity.
- Understanding difficult behaviours (ie the person is not difficult, their behaviour is).
- Language strategies for successful communication with these people/behaviours.
- A structured approach to difficult conversations/communications.