Why choose this programme?
Why are working relationships so important? Because people make businesses work.
This highly interactive two-day programme is focused on managing people and relationships both in the workplace, and in a hybrid or remote setting. This could be with staff, peers, other managers or stakeholders.
27 & 28 March 2024
26 & 27 June 2024
Influence and lead those around you. Improve your interpersonal skills at any level and get more from your working relationships, whether they are in person or remote.
Understand the ‘why’ behind human behaviour. Take a deep dive into human dynamics and discover the power of psychological safety and trust.
Deal with difficult situations. Develop your understanding of how to manage those around you, both in person and remotely, and how not to manage them.
- Understanding your own behaviour style and strengths/weaknesses.
- Diagnosing and understanding the style of others.
- Adapting your style for more effective results in communications and business interactions.
- Learning where your personal biases lie and how to deal with them
- Developing your listening skills.
- Giving and receiving feedback.
- Increasing your self-awareness using the DISC system of self-assessment.
- Communicating your vision, and connecting work with that vision
- Understanding the sources of conflict.
- How to communicate through conflict.
- Bringing a coaching style to your conversations
- Removing the sources of conflict through development of understanding and diversity.
- How to manage conflict in a virtual or hybrid setting.
- Understanding difficult behaviours (ie the person is not difficult, their behaviour is).
- Language strategies for successful communication with these people/behaviours.
- A structured approach to difficult conversations/communications.