Why choose this programme?
The Professional Diploma in Executive Coaching combines the most effective coaching techniques with a thorough grounding in modern organisational realities.
Motivate, inspire and engage your teams to improve performance and make it sustainable in the long-term.
Facilitated Workshop 1: 14, 15 & 16 April 2021
Facilitated Workshop 2: 12, 13 & 14 May 2021
Facilitated Workshop 3: 09, 10 & 11 June 2021
Facilitated Workshop 4: 07, 08 & 09 July 2021
Facilitated Workshop 5: 25, 26 & 27 August 2021
Facilitated Workshop 6: 22, 23 & 24 September 2021
Facilitated Workshops will be delivered virtually this Spring 2021 via the IMI Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) to your desktop. We will continue to monitor government guidelines and when restrictions allow, we will revert to a blended format of delivery.
- Discover the power of organisational and personal coaching techniques to drive performance.
- Explore different coaching styles to match your own abilities and personality with the needs of the individual.
- Learn how to motivate, inspire and engage individuals at the highest levels.
- Assess the core elements of emotional intelligence, and how it can be assessed in others using the latest tools.
- Use emotional intelligence insights to improve leadership performance and personal effectiveness.
- Enhance organisational effectiveness through the impact of team coaching.
- Develop awareness, self-monitoring and observation skills.
- Learn how to give impactful feedback to senior business leaders.
- Develop your own personal self-awareness, self-monitoring and mindfulness and apply the techniques to others.
- Find out how to match coaches with individuals to maximise effectiveness.
- Use instruments and assessment tools to develop a deep understanding of the human psyche and personality.
- Apply those techniques to build rapport with the coachee.
- Reimagine what coaching can do through a disruptive experience.
- Use mental visualisations to create a commitment to change.
- Learn how to define boundaries, manage dependencies, establish trust and confidentiality.
Map relevant coaching models onto individual and company-wide challenges to unlock performance. Enhance organisational effectiveness through the impact of team coaching.
Use emotional intelligence insights to improve leadership performance and personal effectiveness. Learn how to define boundaries, manage dependencies, establish trust and confidentiality.
Become an accredited coach. Be able to use a variety of coaching approaches and techniques in a personal and organisational context.
What our graduates say
Completing the Executive Coaching Programme in the IMI has given me a terrific insight into the dynamics of different working environments and what it takes to really understand and develop the talent working across the business industry.Alice O’SullivanSenior Producer, RTE