Why choose this programme?
This highly interactive six-day programme is designed to enhance your existing management skills.
We will help you develop new competencies within a framework of identified essential skills.
11 & 12 April 2022
09 & 10 May 2022
07 & 08 June 2022
Essential Skills of Management will be delivered via the IMI Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) to your desktop. This virtual experience is designed according to the same transformational, learner-centred philosophy that underpins our classroom experience.
Strengthen your managerial skill set. Learn how to build trust within your teams to improve employee performance.
Take the next step in your career. Learn how to influence stakeholders, collaborate across functions and develop your ability to problem-solve, make great decisions and plan.
Discover your identity as a leader. Foster an environment that inspires creativity and innovation and develop your ability to communicate with clarity and impact.
- Effective communication.
- Influencing skills.
- Giving feedback.
- Resolving conflict.
- Motivating people.
- Managing performance.
- Leadership and teamwork.
- Maximising personal development.
- Understanding the role of the front-line manager.
- Effective business planning.
- Work organisation and alignment.
- Managing your priorities.
- Key aspects of human resources.
- Creating effective business plans.
- Creative problem-solving.
- Delegation and empowerment.
- Managing conflicting priorities.