Why choose this programme?
We take developing leaders and put them through their paces.
This unique programme will help you to learn about yourself and how you interact with and manage others. It will help you to identify and build on your strengths and to recognise and learn to overcome personal leadership challenges.
Facilitated Workshop 1: Sept 2020
Facilitated Workshop 2: Oct 2020
Facilitated Workshop 3: Nov 2020
Engage and inspire your followers. Master how to interact, influence and engage those around you to inspire great performance.
Be an impactful leader true to yourself. Examine your own leadership style and apply it to your everyday work.
Overcome personal obstacles to peak performance. Build on your strengths, broaden your perspectives and step up to your next leadership challenge.
- Develop personal presence and impact.
- Work at peak performance.
- Develop leadership flexibility.
- Discover and maximise individual style.
- Solve problems creatively.
- Master the science of human motivation.
- Influence and persuade others.
- Express ideas concisely and clearly.
- Build and lead a high-performance team.
- Give and receive feedback effectively.
- Manage and use conflict in a productive way.
- Understand the differences between individuals.
What our graduates say
I took the lessons of the programme and used them directly with our management, finance and sales teams. As a result, we are now a more united organisation. Our teams are performing better and are more passionate about their jobs as a direct result of the programme. We have become better communicators and more inclusive, leading to a direct impact on our output and we’ve also increased revenues as a result.Karen BrackenJacksonstone Recruitment Consultants, Manager