- Full payment is due immediately upon acceptance to any IMI course (see forms of payment below).
- Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of full payment or Purchase Order number.
- Bookings will remain provisional until payment or Purchase Order is received in full.
Forms of Payment:
- All major credit cards.
Invoices will be issued on receipt of a Purchase Order number.
Participants wishing to transfer to a later date will be billed a 10% fee plus any increase in the price of the course.
Companies may substitute participants at any time prior to the start of the course without penalty. Except in case of programmes where applications involves successful completion of interview.
Cancellations must be made in writing (letter, fax or e-mail) and reach the Sales Office (firstname.lastname@example.org , Sales Office, IMI, Sandyford Road, Dublin 16) prior to the start of a course subject to the following:
- 10% of the full course fee will be charged on cancellations received between 30 to 15 calendar days before the start date.
- 50% of the full course fee will be charged on cancellations received within 14 calendar days or less of the start date.
- Cancellations on the day of the programme will not be subject to a refund.
- Programmes scheduled subject to cohort size.*
IMI reserves the right to alter the contents of any course or the programme director/specialists and/or the venue(s) due to circumstances beyond its control.
IMI is not responsible for covering travel, accommodation and incidental costs incurred by the participant.
The Country of Permanent Establishment is Ireland