Virtual Learning Platform
Canvas is our Virtual Learning platform where you will find all the essential information related to your programme/course including course content, slide decks, workshop materials, etc. Most importantly, you will be submitting your assignments and receiving feedback and grades through this platform.
You will receive your Canvas credentials when your registration is complete. It is important that you log into Canvas as soon as possible. Some participants experience difficulties logging in due to technical, corporate firewall and/or other issues. We have noticed that these can take a few days to rectify which can impact your ability to access course work. Hence, we ask that you log on as soon as possible to ensure any potential technical issues can be resolved promptly.
There are two ways to access your first-time log in instructions for Professional Diplomas:
- Watch our tutorial video below.
- Follow the step-by-step process described in this PDF – First time logging into Canvas.
Note: you must be logged out of any other Outlook accounts on your web browser before logging into Canvas.
Canvas Step-by-Step for Short Programmes
1. Open the enrolment page at this link using Google Chrome as your browser, then click on the “enrol now” button
2. Create your account using the registration details you used to sign up for the programme (name/surname/email)
3. Enter the following promo code RSAQYX on the checkout page and click “apply”. There is no fee for you to enrol on the Programme page, this promo code is specific to your class. Entering the promo code and clicking apply will reduce the fee to zero and the platform will not ask for your payment details
4. Click the “enrol” button
5. You will receive a verification email, please click on the link in the email to verify your account. You should then be able to access all the course materials and pre-work.
Your course content and materials may not be visible to you at this time, these will be released by your start date. This process is simply to ensure that you can access the platform. At your first workshop, there will be a session to introduce you to Canvas and demonstrate some of the features you will need.