Why choose this programme?
To move from manager to leader, you need to build a solid foundation in financial knowledge to interpret figures and understand what lies behind them.
In this programme, you will achieve a greater understanding of how finances influence your organisation’s strategy, structure, people and systems.
08, 09, 10 June 2020
Understand and Influence
Be able to communicate on financial matters at all levels. Gain a firm grasp of the fundamentals of finance and a new financial vocabulary.
Inform your thinking from a new angle and better influence your organisation’s strategy, structure, people and systems.
Analyse And Control
Better understand and control your organisation’s performance. Spot warning signs and opportunities quicker.
- Accounting principles and financial objectives.
- Understanding annual and management accounts.
- Interpreting the balance sheet.
- Simplifying the operating statement.
- Using ratios.
- Evaluating companies’ performance.
- Managing cash-flow.
- Appraising capital investment.
- Recovering overheads.
- Planning through break-even analysis.
- Costing for decision making.
- Budgeting for the future.