Why choose this programme?
The art of leadership continues to evolve, and coaching has proved to be an extremely effective tool in helping today’s leaders to create a motivated team working towards a singular purpose.
Through incisive questioning, a clear communication style and giving well-defined feedback, a leader with a coaching mindset can unlock new levels of performance in themselves and their teams.
This programme has been designed to improve your effectiveness and impact through access to powerful coaching skills and an immersive and challenging experience. With a focus on performance, you will practice your coaching abilities with your peers, receiving feedback from experts in the room while creating a personal coaching toolkit.
23, 24 Apr 2020
05 June 2020
08, 09 June 2020
10 July 2020
Get the best out of people. Improve under performing staff and enhance individual and collective performance.
Make each interaction an incremental improvement. With an armoury of new techniques, you’ll start to see every moment as an opportunity.
Work with Purpose
Get your people working with purpose. Create relationships based on partnership, equality and trust.
- The nature and purpose of executive coaching.
- Driving organisational performance through coaching.
- Fostering a coaching culture in your organisation.
- Tools and practice of high performance coaching; Ethical coaching.
- Building rapport and understanding the coachee.
- The effective feedback conversation.
- Coaching in practice – testing and building your skills.