Why choose this programme?
Managing and developing key accounts is of vital importance to the health of every organisation. It pays to pay them attention.
On this three-day programme, you will learn how to improve your customer retention rate while we supply all the tools necessary to develop and grow your key customers.
12, 13 & 14 May 2021
Growing Key Accounts will be delivered via the IMI Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) to your desktop. This virtual experience is designed according to the same transformational, learner-centred philosophy that underpins our classroom experience.
Make sure they come back again and again. Learn how to continuously add value, develop relationships and innovate in terms of delivery.
Make every negotiation a win-win. Manage relationships for the long-term and deal with high-pressured situations.
Maximise the value from your key accounts. Grow revenues and produce sustainable profitable growth.
- Access the performance (and potential) of your organisation in retaining and growing its customers.
- Identify strengths as well as opportunities for improvement
- Explore the difference between key account management and key account development
- Create a key account portfolio
- Map your position within your key accounts
- Profile your key accounts in terms of procurement best practice
- Explore strategies to help your organisation become (and retain) the status of ‘preferred’ or ‘strategic’ supplier
Develop a growth plan for one of your key accounts from a powerful key account planning template
What our graduates say
I work with a lot of prospects of varying sizes all the time. The programme gave me the tools to analyse potential donors, helped me prioritise my sales focus, and gave me new thinking on how to leverage internal support when necessary. Today, I am able to target potential donors much more effectively.Jennifer HoeyCorporate Partnerships Manager, Concern Worldwide