Taking the Lead – Women in Leadership
A programme for aspiring women leaders navigating today’s business landscape.
In February 2017, IMI and the 30% Club conducted a focus group with over 50 women in senior leadership roles in Ireland. Based on the insights from this focus group and other global research, Taking the Lead is designed to give women executives an opportunity to come together and share their leadership experiences in a learning environment that has direct relevance and personal impact.
The programme will help you develop accelerators like purpose, empowerment and your personal brand whilst learning to address inhibitors like overwhelm, unconscious bias and power-play.
Taking the Lead will:
- Give you feedback on your leadership style.
- Help you develop or reinforce your vision and goals.
- Help you navigate your way in complex executive roles.
- Empower you to create real change in your career and industry.
Who This Programme Is For
Taking the Lead is designed for aspiring and developing women leaders who are hoping to accelerate their career and personal development, including:
- Women aspiring to and preparing for more senior management positions
- Women exploring career options and ambitions.
Through this programme, you will:
- Greatly increase your leadership impact, create long-term personal and professional change, and become a role model.
- Get the time and space to explore where you are in your work and career, articulate the leadership challenges facing you in today’s workplace and develop the insight and skills to address these.
- Develop increased resilience and strategies to maintain balance in a competitive organisation, while identifying personal career and leadership ambitions.
- Become more compelling, influential and persuasive and learn proven techniques to be a more effective and resilient leader.
- Learn how to enhance your executive presence to get results and inspire others.
Corporate Member: €4,245
Email us today at email@example.com
Next Start Date
26th April, 2018 (Dublin)
28th May, 2018 (Cork)
Next Programme Dates:
Programme 1: Dublin
26 & 27 April 2018
18 & 19 June 2018
Programme 2: Cork
28 & 29 May 2018
16 & 17 July 2018
Download Digital Brochure
Download Enrolment Form
Have you taken this course? Give us your feedback