IMI ranked amongst the elite Top 50 in Executive Education worldwide
Highlights in the global rankings include:
- An Irish first as IMI is ranked in the Top 50 in executive education worldwide, coming in at 49th position.
- Only provider in Ireland globally ranked for both Custom and Open programmes
- Ranked number 1 in UK and Ireland for gender diversity on Open- enrolment programmes which includes IMI’s Diploma portfolio
- Ranked number 1 in UK and Ireland for growth on Open- enrolment programmes which includes IMI’s Diploma portfolio
- For the 11th successive year IMI has been included in the global Financial Times rankings for the provision of customised executive education. IMI remains the only Irish executive education provider to qualify for these rankings.
.IMI (Irish Management Institute) is now one of the top 50 in executive education in the world, according to the newly released Financial Times rankings. This is the first time an Irish executive education provider has been included on the elite top 50 list. These rankings cover all diplomas, short and customised executive education designed and delivered by IMI. The Financial Times rankings are an important benchmark for the executive education industry. They are based on feedback from clients and the marketplace, on criteria including quality of learning experience, participants in the room, gender diversity, follow up on programmes, facilities and faculty diversity.
“The journey we’ve been on over the last number of years is best demonstrated by the impacts we have had on our customer’s personal and working lives – that is where the real pleasure of the work comes from’ said Dr. Simon Boucher, CEO of IMI. “Entering into the top 50 in Executive Education in the world is a proud day for us, and a testament to the amazing businesses and leaders we support.”
Breaking into the ‘Top 50’ in Executive Education globally came on the strength of moving up 11 places in the Open rankings and 5 places in the Custom rankings. The last two years have seen significant investments by IMI in its executive education facilities, programme portfolio and learning design. This was followed by a full relaunch of the IMI brand in early 2019 with a commitment to ‘Inspire Leadership Performance’.
“We are incredibly proud to enter into the Top 50 list of Executive Education Providers in the world,” said Professor Patrick O’Shea, President, UCC. “Since IMI joined the UCC family it has gone from strength to strength, positioning Irish business education as a leader on the global stage. I’m particularly excited about IMI’s capacity to use these accolades as a launchpad to expand its impact internationally, in partnership with UCC and Cork University Business School.”
This closely follows the announcement in December 2018, when IMI was the highest new entrant to the elite European Business Schools Rankings for 1st time.
For more information on IMI programmes, please click here.