Live Online Short Programmes
- Advanced Negotiation Skills
- Change Management
- Communicating for Performance
- Essential Skills of Management
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Frontline Management
- Growing Key Accounts
- High Impact Leadership
- Management Bootcamp
- Managing People
- Taking the Lead – Women in Leadership
- Think on Your Feet
- Virtual Leadership
Finance for Non-Financial Managers
Find the facts behind the figures and build an all-weather financial toolkit.
To move from manager to leader, you need to build a solid foundation in financial knowledge to interpret figures and understand what lies behind them.
In this programme, you will achieve a greater understanding of how finances influence your organisation’s strategy, structure, people and systems.
This programme is for you if…
You want to find the facts behind the figures and converse on financial matters at a senior level.
- Develop a firm grasp of the fundamentals of finance and be able to talk about financial matters at all levels.
- Learn how to spot and manage financial risk and spot warning signs and opportunities more quickly.
- Enhance your decision making using finance as a key part of your thinking and better influence your organisation’s strategy.
What to Expect
This programme will be delivered over 3 consecutive days, online in IMI’s virtual learning environment. IMI faculty and coaches engage their virtual classrooms in various live, dynamic interactions including:
- Live facilitated workshops and webinars.
- An interactive learning experience supplemented with digital tools.
- Learning and networking through breakout rooms with your peers.
The programme dates in May will be delivered face to face on the IMI campus.
For more information or to receive a call from our team, get in touch today.