Live Online Short Programmes
- Advanced Negotiation Skills
- Change Management
- Communicating for Performance
- Essential Skills of Management
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Frontline Management
- Growing Key Accounts
- High Impact Leadership
- Management Bootcamp
- Managing People
- Taking the Lead – Women in Leadership
- Think on Your Feet
- Virtual Leadership
Improve your interpersonal skills and get more from your working relationships.
People make businesses work – and your success can depend on understanding those people’s behaviours and how best to communicate with them on a personal level. By developing a clear understanding of how to manage and influence those around you, you can start moving from a manager of people to a leader of people.
This Programme is for you if:
You want to improve your interpersonal skills at any level and get more from your working relationships. Ideal for managers with a growing team.
- Focus on managing people and relationships in the workplace, powered by our expert knowledge of human dynamics and understanding of what motivates and drives people’s behaviours.
What to Expect:
This 2-day programme will be delivered online in IMI’s virtual learning environment.
Programme dates: 08 & 09 February 2022
IMI faculty and coaches engage their virtual classrooms in various live, dynamic interactions including:
- Live facilitated workshops and webinars.
- An interactive learning experience supplemented with digital tools.
- Learning and networking through breakout rooms with your peers.
For more information or to receive a call from our team, get in touch today.