Why choose this programme?
This highly interactive programme is designed to challenge and expand your business knowledge.
In five action-packed days, we will show you how to master the essentials of business practice.
Virtual Workshops: 30 November, 01, 02, 03 & 04 December 2020
The Mini MBA will be delivered via the IMI Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) to your desktop. This virtual experience is designed according to the same transformational, learner-centred philosophy that underpins our classroom experience.
Vincent Colgan, Strategic Alliance Manager, AIB
We talked to Vincent Colgan of AIB about his experience on the Mini MBA programme and how it supported his role as a strategist, from how he now manages cross-functional teams to how it helped him look at all stakeholders through a new lens.
Collaborate more effectively with specialist colleagues. Gain an understanding of the business essentials of strategy, leadership, marketing and people performance.
Come to problems from new angles and with new solutions. Gain new frameworks for making informed, and great, decisions.
Confidence and Understanding
Build on your management capabilities and be confident in what you say and do across the business.
- Analyse your business and marketplace through a range of strategic tools.
- Utilise industry best practice models and learn how to apply these tools in your own environment.
- Learn how to assess your organisation in the context of challenges and opportunities.
- Understand business leadership and how it impacts on performance and operations.
- Master leadership models that have been proven to increase business effectiveness.
- Develop your own leadership style and analyse the potential impact this style has on your organisation and interpersonal relationships.
- Understand and analyse business finance and legal requirements.
- Explore Financial Analysis models, Financial Accounting and Shareholder Value.
- Gain confidence and competence required to master these skills.
- Develop industry leading sales and marketing plans that are focused on maximising the return for your business and products/services.
- Use the sales cycle to analyse market trends.
- Understand Marketing’s role within your organisation.
- Understand the role of HR within your organisation.
- Understand the capabilities required to align your people systems and performance development in line with your organisation’s strategy.
- Explore performance management and coaching scenarios.
What our graduates say
The programme was well-structured and delivered by professional, experienced and highly knowledgeable practitioners in their fields. It was a very informative, interesting and worthwhile piece of learning.Denis RodgersBusiness Analysis Practice Lead, Delphi Technologies