Why choose this programme?
Although disruption has always been a constant threat, the rise of digital technologies has accelerated the pace of disruption in practically every industry.
Emerging markets are offset by novel competitors, new technologies create efficiencies while eating into traditional revenue centres, and agile innovation becomes a competitive necessity.
The Professional Diploma in Digital Leadership draws on the latest research and best-practice to give you an integrated view on what it takes to lead during this era of digital disruption.
This Autumn 2021, Facilitated Workshops will be a blended format. Some classes will be via the IMI Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) to your desktop, and some classes will be onsite at the IMI campus in Dublin.
Dates are as follows:
November 17, 18, 19 – IMI Campus
December 15, 16, 17 – Virtual
January 19, 20 ,21 – IMI Campus
February 16, 17, 18 – Virtual
March 23, 24, 25 – Virtual
April 20, 21, 22 – IMI Campus
Lead from the front. Develop the ability to design and implement processes for the creation and commercialisation of digital innovation.
Maximise the business value of technologies, from processes to platforms. Create data driven strategies and critically analyse the results.
Equip yourself with the tools you need to assess your organisation’s strategy in a landscape where constant innovation is needed for growth.
- Gain a deeper understanding of how digital leadership and strategy differ from traditional approaches.
- Assess digital models and frameworks and research techniques that will give you a new lens to formulate organisational strategies.
- Critically evaluate the digital strategies and leadership practices of their own and other organisations.
- Apply digital leadership and strategy tools and techniques to your own organisation’s unique challenges.
- Be able to clearly articulate your digital strategy to stakeholders at all levels – including the boardroom.
- Identify the latest digital trends, technologies, platforms, and business models driving the need for digital transformation of your organisation, appraising likely threats and opportunities.
- Develop the mindset and tactics needed for you and your organisation to be agile in an era of disruption.
- Apply digital disruption and transformation tools to your organisation’s challenges.
- Produce a business case for the further investment and adoption of digital technologies in your own organisation.
- Challenge and disrupt your own thinking and develop new mindsets and behaviours required for an effective digital transformation.
- Assess and deploy models of innovation that you can use to rewire your organisation’s processes, structures, and capabilities.
- Apply design thinking to investigating and implementing change in your own or other organisations.
- Bridge the gap between strategy and execution, bringing new innovations into the core of how your organisation works.
- Conduct a Digital Transformation project that utilises strategic processes, business models and technology opportunities to create an applicable business strategy for your organisation.