Subsidiary leadership requires very specific specialist skills. Irish subsidiaries need to develop future site leaders who can strategically manage the organisation at global level and contribute to strategic decision-making.
These future subsidiary leaders must be agile, resilient and display leadership maturity. In tandem, their ability to identify value-adding opportunities for investment and innovation in the subsidiary must be enhanced to safeguard and future proof its success.
IMI, in association with IDA Ireland, designed the Future Subsidiary Leaders Programme to address these needs and to develop ‘ready now’ leaders capable of stepping into these roles
Who this programme is for
Future Subsidiary Leaders is best suited for high potential candidates for future subsidiary leadership roles, with each participating company putting forward 4 executives from across the organisation.
As participants on Future Subsidiary Leaders, your team will:
- Take the first steps in the development of a succession plan
- Develop the essential skills, capabilities and mindset needed to progress identified future leaders to a subsidiary leadership role
- Enhance your future leaders’ ability to identify value-adding opportunities for investment and innovation in the subsidiary, which will safeguard and future proof its success
- Broaden the ‘bench’ of leaders who can strategically represent the organisation at a global or corporate level as they contribute to and influence strategic decision-making.
- Test your succession blueprint with an experienced mentor.
For more information and to receive a call from our team, complete the form on this page.