- Is HR delivering the value add required to CX? Are we doing enough? Any opportunities for adding greater value?
- How closely aligned is our HR agenda to the CX agenda?
- What’s the impact our HR Department is having on CX? Can we increase it? How are you measuring it?
- How much of a change / shift in how HR professionals think, position, develop and organise themselves in my organisation will be required to get our HR Department to add real value to CX? And what are you going to do about it?
Redesigning Work: How to Transform Your Organisation: Lynda Gratton
This session will discuss the future of work and how companies and individuals will prepare? Using an innovative four step framework for redesigning work Lynda will help you:
• Understand the challenges your business is facing
• Reimagine creative, new approaches and processes
• Model and test these within your organisation
• Act and create based on contemporary, data-led feedback
Lynda is a Professor of Management Practice at the London Business School and founder of the advisory practice HSM Advisory. Lynda is an award-winning author and global thought leader on the future of work and the role of the corporation. Her ten books have sold overa million copies and have been translated into more than 20 languages.
Date: 6th November 2024
Time: 9am – 2pm
Venue: In person event, IMI Dublin
We do on occasion have complimentary tickets for non-members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.