IMI’s work with senior teams in FDI multinationals has highlighted common concerns across industries. These include the need for organisations to become more strategic in terms of their long-term influence and impact; the need to be better positioned within the global organisation as a whole; and the need to balance day-to-day operations with a more innovative and entrepreneurial mindset.
Furthermore, the recent health crisis and resulting disruption and ambiguity has driven us to develop new ways of working, challenging leadership teams to adapt rapidly to the changing environment.
IMI, in association with IDA Ireland, designed Leading With Strategic Intent to address the critical challenges facing leaders in multinationals.
Since its inception in 2019, the programme has enabled the senior leadership teams of 25 companies to build on their successes to date and lay the groundwork for future inward investment and sustainable growth.
Who this programme is for
Leading With Strategic Intent is best suited to teams of four senior leaders.
As participants on Leading with Strategic Intent, your team will:
- Learn from and network with peers in other multinational organisations and industries.
- Explore case studies and success stories.
- Glean insights on how to develop and strengthen your strategic muscle from leading experts in the field.
- Enhance readiness to embrace new opportunities and deal with both sudden and ongoing disruption.
- Influence the evolution of your organisation by crafting your own value-adding strategic blueprint based on your vision for the subsidiary.
- Test your strategic blueprint with an experienced mentor.
Start Date: February 2023
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO RECEIVE A CALL FROM OUR TEAM, COMPLETE THE FORM ON THIS PAGE.