Learning Hub


The Institute was originally headquartered on the 1st floor in 81 Grafton Street.


This was just one in a series of moves for IMI during these early years, with headquarters in 79 Merrion Square in 1954, 12 Leeson Park in 1956 and Errigal on the Orwell Road in Rathgar in 1963.


IMI wouldn’t move to the present day campus in Sandyford until 1974.