Are your leaders fit & ready to take advantage of the opportunities for growth?
The global construction market is expected to grow at an annual rate of 4.3% until 2025 and become a €15 trillion global market by 2040 (CIF 2019).
In order to take advantages of the opportunities this growth will bring, the Architecture, Engineering, Design & Construction Services Leadership Programme will develop leaders so that they can blend strategic insights, operational excellence and personal impact to lead their companies to success.
Developing your executive presence, being a leader authentic to your own personality, influencing and communicating persuasively with others, improving your levels of agile thinking and creating a personal toolkit that can be applied to organisational challenges are key to navigating the changes ahead.
This programme is for you if you are:
• Looking to drive growth within your organisation and scale nationally and globally.
• Seeking to maximise your impact and influence at a personal, organisational and client level.
• Looking to develop a practical toolkit of leadership techniques and shape the direction of your organisation.
• Looking to enhance your decision making and collaborative leadership skills to successfully navigate the diverse stakeholder environment.
• Looking to be fluent in the language of digital transformation and be responsive to disruptive innovation.
• Looking to challenge current thinking and lead your company through transformational change.
By completing this programme, you will gain the skills to be a more confident, well-rounded, and inspirational leader – capable of handling the challenges of the design, engineering and construction environment and ready to step up to the next level in your career development.