Accelerate your career development.
Get the edge and sharpen your skills with an IMI Short Programme. Our results-focused programmes will fast-track your development and empower you to take the next step in your career with confidence.
This spring, we have programmes available online via the IMI Live Virtual Learning Environment and also face-to-face in both Dublin and Cork.
There are programmes to suit all levels of manager, from Frontline Management for those new to a management role to High Impact Leadership for established managers looking to build their leadership impact. Whether you want to reach the next level of management or create a step change in performance, our programmes will drive your leadership forward and provide you with the edge you need.
Find the programme that suits you below:
- Advanced Negotiation Skills: Learn how to negotiate from the best in the business
- Breakthrough Sales Management: Lead your sales team to new levels of performance.
- Change Management: Equip yourself with the skills to introduce and implement change in your organisation.
- Communicating for Performance: Learn how to get your message across with clarity and impact.
- Essential Skills of Management: Hone new competencies to achieve excellence as a developing manager.
- Facilitation Skills: Master the art of group facilitation in a highly interactive session.
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers: Develop a greater understanding of how finances influence your organisation’s strategy, structure, people and systems.
- Frontline Management: Make a fast start as you transition into a management role.
- Growing Key Accounts: Learn the strategies and techniques to retain and grow your customer base.
- High Impact Leadership: Master the art of leadership and learn how to bring out the best in yourself and in those around you.
- Management Bootcamp: Challenge and expand your business knowledge and master the essentials of business practice.
- Managing People: Discover how to maximise the power of your interpersonal relationships.
- Taking The Lead – Women in Leadership: Increase your leadership impact as an aspiring female leader.
- Think on Your Feet: Hone your ability to think quickly and structure your communications in a professional manner.
To learn more, please download our brochure and speak to a programme advisor.
For more information and to download our short programmes brochure, complete the form on this page.