We live in a world where change is the only constant. For individuals and organisations, this can be a challenge where people, processes, and systems may not readily embrace change.
Join us for an online session with IMI Associate Faculty Edwin O’Hora, as he explores how to introduce, implement, and institutionalise change within a complex setting.
During the webinar, Edwin will discuss:
• The nature and context of change.
• Models of change management.
• Where are you starting from and its importance.
• Peoples responses to change and how to understand them.
• Communicating through change.
• Managing yourself and stakeholders through change.
Attendees at the webinar will have the opportunity to ask questions which will be answered live.
Date: 21 November 2018
Time: 12pm – 1pm