On Thursday April 7th from 16.00 – 17.30 Rasmus Hougaard of The Potential Project (TPP) will give a keynote presentation on How to Enhance the Performance, Well-Being and Resilience of Your People with Mindfulness at Work.
In today’s era of perpetual burn-out, often we are too overworked to stop and ask ourselves the most important question:
- What can we do to break the cycle of information overload, nonstop distractions and high-pressure always-on schedules?
- Do we need to accept this as the new workplace reality and continue to survive rather than thrive in modern day work environments? Thankfully, the answer is no.
In this keynote presentation by internationally acclaimed presenter Rasmus Hougaard, co-author of One Second Ahead: Enhance Your Performance at Work with Mindfulness you will:
- Learn how you can work differently so you are more focused, calm, and better able to manage your attention
- Learn practical tools and techniques to put an end to ineffective multitasking, and other unhealthy workplace behaviors by applying mindfulness to every day work life
- Hear how Corporate Based Mindfulness Training has resulted in measurable increases in productivity, effectiveness, and job satisfaction in many leading organisations
- Experience mindfulness training
In this highly practical interactive session, you will also receive a copy of One Second Ahead, which is packed with practical content that demonstrates how mindfulness sharpens focus, reduces stress, and challenges our habits of self-judgment, all of which contribute to higher productivity levels and results for both individuals and organizations.
About the Potential Project:
Head-quartered in Copenhagen, The Potential Project is an international organisation working across the globe with leading organisations to achieve better performance and results through corporate-based mindfulness training. See The Potential Project to find out more.
Date: 7th April 2016
Time: Registration 15.00 | Workshop 16.00 – 17.30 | Book Signing 17.30 – 18.30
Venue: IMI Conference Centre, Sandyford, Dublin 16
Fees & Registration: See separate tab.