Successfully navigate complex, ambiguous decisions, heighten self-awareness and develop powers of influence.
Leadership Decision Making will equip leaders to make decisions with imperfect information, moving them away from the world of binary choices, enabling them to operate within the grey space where new value is created.
Gain a firm understanding of your decision-making context, how you operate within it and how to adapt your behaviour to make better decisions individually, as part of a group, and via influence, at an organisational level.
Leadership Decision Making is a blended and unique learning experience. Participants will experience a process of deep learning that challenges thinking and behaviour leading to better approaches and greater impact. The programmes is part of the IMI Executive Series and is for C-level and senior leaders across all sectors.
• Effectively navigate complex decisions.
• Frame decision-making situations to make more informed, swift choices.
• Reduce noise and distractions to focus on what matters.
• Mitigate against personal biases.
• Apply influencing skills to drive decision-making in an organisational context.
• Develop a personal action plan to enhance leadership decision-making.