Leading in a highly regulated environment can be daunting but fully understanding the responsibilities, risks and opportunities is key. IMI, in association with IFS Skillnet, has designed Leading in a Regulated World to develop the leadership capabilities needed by Controlled Function role holders.
This course will equip CF or PCF role holders with the knowledge, skills and confidence to navigate regulatory complexity and feel comfortable leading in an often uncertain environment. It will enable them to make responsible and accountable decisions and build a culture of compliance and accountability within their organisation.
Who this programme is for:
This programme is aimed at organisations that want to create a community of peers in their Controlled Function divisions and is best suited to those working in Controlled Functions or new or incoming PCF role holders. We recommend that 4 individual leaders selected from a number of business units or functions attend from each participating organisation.
Leading in a Regulated World will:
• Develop the leadership capabilities required by Controlled Function role holders, both at personal and team level.
• Create peer learning opportunities to share experience on regulation of conduct, people and culture, in a safe and confidential learning environment.
• Empower participants to build an accountability culture by providing them with practical tools and exposure to experienced leaders in the regulatory arena.
• Explore how participants can deliver on their accountabilities through effective stakeholder engagement and management.
• Facilitate integration of governance and compliance with decision-making.
• Enable leaders to navigate regulatory complexity.
• Provide access to experience from the UK, the EU and Ireland.
Start Date: 29 April 2021
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO RECEIVE A CALL FROM OUR TEAM, COMPLETE THE FORM ON THIS PAGE.