Successfully leading strategy execution requires more than carrying out an agreed – and static – plan. The leader must give shape to a complex and changing reality and frame the future for others in terms they can relate to.
Many leaders struggle with implementing strategy, even with a clear vision and a talented team. This powerful new development journey will equip you to adapt to changing conditions, collaboratively leverage diverse talents, and clear away obstacles to success. You will learn, apply and internalise skills crucial to bringing your strategic vision to life, while gaining the critical skills needed to lead strategy execution in our uncertain and volatile world.
IMI’s Leading Strategy Execution programme offers an environment of experimentation, designed to disrupt and then reframe not only the challenges faced by the C-suite and senior leaders, but the capabilities and mindset with which they are faced. Our behavioural approach fuses new ways of thinking into habit, instilling the complex and critical-thinking ability essential in the future leader.
This programme has been designed in consultation with the IMI Council – comprising of some of Ireland’s most prominent business leaders – ensuring the commercial and impactful focus of the programme.
- A clear vision of how to execute future strategies
- An ability to see where strategies are failing, and know-how to correct the path
- Find where the value lies in each individual strategy, allowing for greater focus on vital outcomes
- Understanding how to measure often complex strategic outcomes
- Create a collaborative, strategic and accurate information flow within an organisation
- Ensure stakeholder buy-in during strategy execution
- Get your organisation performing at pace