To lead your organisation to new heights, you need to look beyond the status quo.
At IMI, our flagship MSc in Management Practice empowers you as a senior leader to adopt new ways of seeing, thinking and acting. You will learn by applying theory to real-life problems and implementing a major change initiative in your organisation.
Aimed exclusively at chief executives and senior leaders, the programme is run over two years to allow you to dive in-depth into a serious business challenge or opportunity, apply a solution, and analyse the results.
It has been described as a ‘transformative experience’ both personally and professionally by past participants due to its action-learning approach.
Reaching new heights requires thinking beyond the ordinary and shifting your approach and perspective. With the MSc in Management Practice, the possibilities are extraordinary.
The MSc in Management Practice will allow you to:
• Develop a holistic view of strategy execution challenges.
• Create a clear pathway for change in your organisation.
• Reframe your thinking to search for novel alternatives to your existing solution paths to achieve the CEO/COO agenda.
• Drive a specific change initiative, analysing its progress with peer and expert support.
• Embrace an experimental attitude to execution so you can iteratively discover what is truly useful, feasible and viable for your organisation.
Who this programme is for:
This programme is for senior leaders in large organisations, SMEs and public bodies, who are responsible for implementing a major change initiative.
Orientation Day: 7 October 2021 | Programme Start Date: 11 November 2021
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO RECEIVE A CALL FROM OUR TEAM, COMPLETE THE FORM ON THIS PAGE.