Why choose this programme?
Change is the only constant, and leading change is the great challenge of the modern leader.
With the world in flux, the Professional Diploma in Organisational Development and Transformation will support you delivering strategic change at the highest levels and throughout your organisation.
Facilitated Workshops will be delivered virtually this Autumn 2021 via the IMI Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) to your desktop. We will continue to monitor government guidelines and when restrictions allow, we will revert to a blended format of delivery.
- Gain insight into concepts and best-practices in organisational development.
- Start developing an organisational development strategy for your business.
- Evaluate planned models with regard to your own organisational context.
- Assess the quality of decision-making.
- Explore group dynamics, decision-making and interventions.
- Explore the context, dynamics and responsibilities of organisational development.
- Analyse organisational circumstances and how they will impact on engagement within the organisation.
- Design appropriate strategies for various organisational circumstances.
- Assemble an appropriate organisation-wide intervention.
- Understand the various characteristics of successful change.
- Appraise and assess a suitable set of individual assessments in a particular context.
- Recommend appropriate individual assessments and interventions.
- Learn how to lead large scale, advanced and complex change interventions.
- Develop and recommend a strategic organisational development intervention for a particular organisation.
- Evaluate proposed strategies and utilise this insight and feedback to direct your thinking for the OD intervention.
Takeaway a toolkit of frameworks and initiatives which will enable you to develop organisational-wide initiatives and intervention plans, including coaching, mentoring, and communications.
Plan, structure, communicate and lead organisational change initiatives – and measure their effectiveness. Develop and recommend a strategic organisational development intervention for a particular organisation.
Develop effective strategies to influence and deal with politics and conflict within your organisation. Influence the factors that drive effective organisational development.
What our graduates say
The IMI staff are wonderful, as is the diversity of the lecturers, but the classroom conversation and the exposure to amazing people from other industries and sectors might just be the magic ingredient.Vincent AndersonTechnical and Operations Manager, Kilsaran