This Spring, all of our Professional Diplomas will be delivered in-person at the IMI Campus to facilitate the best learning experience for participants. We will facilitate a hybrid delivery option should you require it.
The dates for this programme are:
14 & 15 March 2023
24 & 25 April 2023
29 & 30 May 2023
26 & 27 June 2023
11 & 12 September 2023
09 & 10 Oct 2023
A candidate’s eligibility for each Professional Diploma or the Professional Master of Business Studies will be determined by a combination of their academic qualifications and/or relevant professional experience.
A primary degree from a recognised third-level institution (NFQ level 8), with a minimum classification of Second Class Honours, will typically be required with five years relevant work experience, at least 3 of which must be at managerial level, however, prior workplace learning will be recognised where applicants do not meet the academic requirement.
This experience may come from a general business or organisational background, or experience working at a management level or in the area specifically related to the Diploma.
Each candidate will meet with the Programme Directors, who will interview applicants in person virtually or physically.
The IMI Office of the Registrar will oversee all applications, and the final decision on any application shall remain with the Registrar. All applicants whose first language is not English will be required to show evidence of the successful completion of an IELTS or TOEFL test or equivalent as specified here. The English language requirement when using IELTS is a score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each individual section or equivalent.
Why choose this programme?
Change is the only constant, and leading change is the great challenge of the modern leader.
With the world in flux, the Professional Diploma in Organisational Development and Transformation will support you delivering strategic change at the highest levels and throughout your organisation.
Laurence KnellLaurence Knell specialises in working with senior business leaders and their teams to achieve breakthrough results through enhanced focus on strategy, innovation and performance. He is a leading management consultant with 20 years’ experience working in the consultancy, technology and transportation sectors and has a track record of delivering organisational change, strategic realignment and business growth both as a consultant and as a leader within organisations.
- Gain insight into concepts and best-practices in organisational development.
- Start developing an organisational development strategy for your business.
- Evaluate planned models with regard to your own organisational context.
- Assess the quality of decision-making.
- Explore group dynamics, decision-making and interventions.
- Explore the context, dynamics and responsibilities of organisational development.
- Analyse organisational circumstances and how they will impact on engagement within the organisation.
- Design appropriate strategies for various organisational circumstances.
- Assemble an appropriate organisation-wide intervention.
- Understand the various characteristics of successful change.
- Appraise and assess a suitable set of individual assessments in a particular context.
- Recommend appropriate individual assessments and interventions.
- Learn how to lead large scale, advanced and complex change interventions.
- Develop and recommend a strategic organisational development intervention for a particular organisation.
- Evaluate proposed strategies and utilise this insight and feedback to direct your thinking for the OD intervention.
Takeaway a toolkit of frameworks and initiatives which will enable you to develop organisational-wide initiatives and intervention plans, including coaching, mentoring, and communications.
Plan, structure, communicate and lead organisational change initiatives – and measure their effectiveness. Develop and recommend a strategic organisational development intervention for a particular organisation.
Develop effective strategies to influence and deal with politics and conflict within your organisation. Influence the factors that drive effective organisational development.
What our graduates say
The IMI staff are wonderful, as is the diversity of the lecturers, but the classroom conversation and the exposure to amazing people from other industries and sectors might just be the magic ingredient.Vincent AndersonTechnical and Operations Manager, Kilsaran