"*" indicates required fields
The construction sector in Ireland is a key global player in a dynamic growing industry and the global market is expected to grow at an annual rate of 4.3% until 2025 and become a €15 trillion global market by 2040, so opportunities exist for talented individuals.
Diversity is a key challenge for the Construction Industry, with women making up just 9.3% of those working in construction in Ireland CSO Labour force survey Q2 2022.
The Women in Construction Leadership programme will position you to take advantage of the opportunities in this vibrant sector and become a catalyst for your own and your organisation’s success.
The programme will give you the time and space to explore, develop and articulate who you want to be as a leader and the contribution you want to make to your work, your life, your organisation and the communities or markets you serve.
The programme will:
- Give you feedback on your leadership style
- Help to develop or reinforce your vision and goals
- Help you navigate your way in complex executive roles
- Empower you to create real change in your career and industry
Who this programme is for:
The Women in Construction Leadership programme is designed for aspiring and developing women leaders who are seeking to accelerate their career and personal development in a highly competitive and fast-paced industry, including:
- Women aspiring to and preparing for more senior management positions
- Women exploring career options and ambitions