Irish Management Institute celebrates Spring Graduation
The Irish Management Institute today celebrated its first Graduation Ceremony of 2016 at the IMI’s Campus in Sandyford, Dublin.
These graduations see Ireland’s leading executives from organisations such as the Central Bank, Ericsson Ireland, Electric Ireland, Permanent TSB, Bayer Healthcare, Leinster Rugby and Sisk Healthcare attain their qualifications at the IMI.
Graduate qualifications ranged from Business Finance, Leadership and Strategy & Innovation to Organisational Behaviour and Executive Coaching, to name a few.
For more information on the IMI Masters and Diplomas, please visit our schedule here.
2016 April Graduations include:
- IMI Diploma in Organisational Behaviour
- IMI Diploma in Business Finance
- IMI Diploma in Leadership
- IMI Diploma in Management
- IMI Diploma in Strategy & Innovation
- IMI Diploma in Executive Coaching
- IMI Diploma in Regulatory Management